Monday, February 15, 2010

a little bit closer, but not much...




So the midwife said that I could return home for the night and i will get a phone if anything happens. This I have done and will return tomorrow fresh and ready to rock! The hormone that they gave this afternoon Leslie is slowly working it's magic, although to quote Blackadder:

"Since then, we've made as much ground as an asthmatic ant with a heavy load of shopping."

No matter later today will be the day! I cautiously suggested that Leslie might trim her nails today as to ameliorate the pain inflicted upon myself when she has hold of my hands tomorrow. She however declined,.....This is why I love my wife, she never thinks of herself, such a sharing girl!

I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from the delivery room, and one of the 20 week scan in which Leslie says that the baby looks like me. I'm not so sure....We opted to not know the sex of the baby until the birth. The speculation has been fun... Leslie thinks boy, I think girl.

Also posted is a video of the monitoring of the baby's heartbeat.

The midwife says all the signs are good.

Finally thanks for all the comments there will be more comment arriving as things progress. Pictures and videos will probably wait until we all return home as i can't do that from the phone.

Everyone is welcome to speculate about the gender of "Pancake" (The new working title of this production) however I respectfully request that all mention of hair colour is withheld(this means you C.Top). All for now..........

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Thanks for the update and photos, Zak. We are sooooo excited for you guys! Hope you both get a good night's sleep tonight. It'll be your last for a looooooong time.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete